compact and light model.
- Measurement range: 5-500 m/6-550 yd.
- First Target Priority mode is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- A single press of the POWER ON/Measurement button provides 8-second continuous measurement, which enables measurement even with slight hand movement.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 125g) body
- 2Target mark ()
- 3Unit of measure (m/yd.)
- 4Laser irradiation mark ()
- 5Battery condition
|Measuring accuracy *1
|±1m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
±2m/yd. (100m/yd. and over)
|Distance display : Increment||Actual distance : every 1m/yd.|
|Actual field of view (°)||6.0|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.3|
|Eye relief (mm)||16.7|
|Dimensions (L×H×W) (mm/inch)||91×73×37/3.6×2.9×1.5|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g/oz.)||125/4.4|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V) Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)|
|Waterproof structure*2||Rainproof *3|
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubpartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B, CU TR 020|
|Safety||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product