Fast and Accurate.
Measures slope adjusted distance.
Displays a guide distance to how far you should hit the ball, reading the uphill and downhill slopes of a course.
Employing ID Technology that reads the uphill and downhill slopes of a course, Golf mode displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height) which is a guide distance to how far you should hit the ball. This helps you to choose the right club on an uphill/downhill course where it is often difficult to accurately judge distance.
Measurement display mode cycle
- Measurement range: 7.5-590 m / 8-650 yd.
- ID TECHNOLOGY displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ±Height) which is a guide to how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course.
- First Target Priority mode is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed — useful when measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- Target Priority Switch System offers two measurement modes: First Target Priority mode and Distant Target Priority mode
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- HYPER READ enables quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance
- Measurement result is displayed in approx. 0.5 seconds
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- 2Measurement display mode
- 3First Target Priority mode
- 4Distant Target Priority mode
- 5Unit of measure (m/yd.)
- 6Laser irradiation mark ()
- 7Target mark ()
- 8Height (Actual distance at Golf mode setting)
- 9Battery condition
|Measuring accuracy *1
|Distance display : Increment||
Actual distance (upper): every 0.5m/yd.
Actual distance (lower): every 1m/yd.
Horizontal distance/Slope adjusted distance (upper): every 0.2m/yd.
Height (lower): every 0.2m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
every 1m/yd. (100m/yd. and over)
|Actual field of view (°)||7.5|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.3|
|Dimensions (L×H×W) (mm/inch)||112×70×36/4.4×2.8×1.4|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g/oz.)||160/5.6|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V) Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)|
|Waterproof structure*2||Rainproof *3|
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubpartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B, CU TR 020|
|Safety||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product