Laser 1000A S
- Measurement range: 10-915m/11-1,000 yd.
- Active Brightness Control Viewfinder for easy, clear viewing: Orange LED is automatically turned on when it is used in darker situations and brightness of the LED is adjusted according to the surroundings
- Easy operation enables measurement of actual distance, horizontal distance, height and slope adjusted distance (horizontal distance ± height)
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject – useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject – useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 5 seconds)
- Compact, lightweight design enables easy, single-hand operation
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- 2.Unit of measure (m/yd.)
- 3.Target mark ()
- 4.Laser irradiation ()
- 5.Height (Actual distance at Golf mode setting)
- 6.Battery condition
- 7.Distant Target Priority mode
- 8.First Target Priority mode
Display mode cycle
Provides the "Horizontal distance ± Height" speedily enabling you to confidently determine how to approach the course. Once your sense of distance is enhanced, you can more easily achieve the correct shot.