MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED
Employing Nikon's STABILIZED system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced*, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small subject is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikon's original technologies that are a fusion of vibration reduction and high-performance measurement function.
- *The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less (Based on Nikon's measurement standards).
- Measurement range: 7.3-2,740m/8-3,000 yd.*
- STABILIZED function is employed for facilitating measurement to more distant, smaller targets while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
Effect of vibration reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less.**
- Red OLED internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function finetunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ is much evolved and displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 second
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F
- *Reference value. Under Nikon's measurement conditions.
- **Based on Nikon's measurement standards.